Re: STOP STOP Peace Activist Etiquette NO LBC

To: GMGoodman@aol.com
Subject: Re: STOP STOP Peace Activist Etiquette NO LBC
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 14:07:54 EST
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 3/26/03 11:46:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
GMGoodman@aol.com writes:

> Well anyway,  it's Jerry Goodman.  I probably have come
> across you at Chicagoland events...did a lot of the autocrosses in recent
> years...rallies years ago...never went to meetings.  but many club
> events......was a member for approximately 14-15 years....white '72 MGB at
> the time  ...plate was JST RM 42.  Maybe we have met.   Ask around
> ...you'll
> find I'm a pretty good guy.   I love LBCs...had an XK120 years ago...my B
> for
> 15 years, and now the owner of a '59 bugeye...you may be surprised...I
> might
> be an asset to the list.   Take a chill pill....I will not continue to
> respond to emails I consider rude....I think listers deserve better.  I say
>
> all the above with an apologetic tone.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

Welcome, Jerry!  As far as I'm concerned, you have handled a tenuous
intrduction extremely well.  As John Cleese would say, "Spoken like a
gentleman."  You'll do fine here, and I'm sure you have a lot to add.

A small suggestion, change your e-mail address to MGGoodman!  Ain't no GMs on
this list.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)