Re: STOP STOP Peace Activist Etiquette NO LBC

To: <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: STOP STOP Peace Activist Etiquette NO LBC
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 07:13:25 -0600
> Yes, I am new to the list....If I want accurate Healey info, of which I
need
> plenty, I come to the list...If I want reguritated info from CNN, Fox or
> MSNBC ...I guess I'll come to the list.  Surely I wouldn't want to censor
> freedom of speech (as has been suggested)....get a life guys and gals.....
> let's talk LBCs.

Jerry,
Since you *are* new to the list, allow me to point out that there exists an
alternate subscription called spridgets-mod which has all of the non-LBC
content filtered out. You might be happier there than in this forum of rough
and tumble actual opinions of real people who do their own thinking, not
regurgitating. We also tend to lower our respect of people who identify
themselves solely by their email address and do not appear to have the guts
to put their own name at the end of their post.
David Lieb
RWA Midgets