Re: Airline rant...no LBC

To: RBHouston@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Airline rant...no LBC
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:19:44 -0800
Cc: midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com
RB,

If you think that is bad, get this...

My father would purchase a coupon book for two round trips a year anywhere
in the US from Northwest Airlines. These were senior citizen packages where
you paid in advance but didn't actually book any tickets. The year he
passed away, there was one set of coupons left unused. As I was handling
his estate affairs, I called Northwest requesting a refund. Well, I'm sure
you hear the punchline coming. Not a chance, they said. I even wrote to the
president of NW and filed complaints with everyone you can imagine. Best I
got was a $100-off coupon to fly with them in the future. Fat chance I
would ever fly in their airline!

So, Northwest will even steal from the dead. That about the lowest I've
ever heard.

Gerard