356 Handling

To: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: 356 Handling
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 17:38:57 -0700 (PDT)
Interting Article comparing legendary sportscars Porsche 356 and Jaguar XKE to
of all things a Honda Minivan. Honda eats the Jaguar for lunch in the handling
and is very close to the Porsche 356. They added decent tires to the MiniVan
and it cleans the Porsche's clock in the handling department. Just think of it,
Mom's minivan takes on all comers and wins.

I'll still take Bugsy going through the twisties. Although after taking a
Honda S2000 for a test drive I could get real spoiled by 2003 Technology
instead of 1950's era engineering.

Jim Gruber
Bugsy '68 Sprite (future Bugeye in disguise)
Dayton, OH