356 Handling

To: spridgets-digest@autox.team.net
Subject: 356 Handling
Date: Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:21:59 EDT
"Maybe so, but wouldn't you get bored by all that predictable reliability?
Give me an oldie with personality any day"

It's not a yes/no question in my book.  I have several "oldies" and various
interesting motor vehicles and love them all but have jump started, towed or
gotten rides home from all of them with my civic.  One morning at 0'dark 30
when I should have been leaving for a motorcycle race my diesel ford race
bike hauler wouldn't start and was driven in too tight to get jumper cables
on.  I took the battery out of the civic (it's honest to goodness like a
street-bike battery, twice the size of my fist) and put it in the Ford and it
took me to upstate New  York and back.  Variety is the spice of ever getting
anywhere, and thanks to Honda and the like for supporting our habit by
getting us to work!

Mark M