Re: Disappointed...again

To: Ankitterer@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Disappointed...again
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:45:33 EDT
In a message dated 4/19/03 1:43:20 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ankitterer@aol.com writes:

> I was annoyed
> enough that I called them and asked them what they were going to do to make
>
> it right, and to my surprise, they said they would put the replacement
> parts
> in the same day mail--these apparently hand-picked because they looked
> great.
> They didn't even ask for the bad ones back.  Sometimes you gotta give em a
> chance.

That's the spirit!  Before you bad-mouth the suppliers, give them a chance to
fix it.  That will cost them something, and they will complain to their
suppliers.  If there is no fix for your problem, or the supplier is unwilling
to fix it, THEN let the list know.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)