Re: Disappointed...again

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Disappointed...again
Date: Sat, 19 Apr 2003 01:42:07 EDT
So much bad has been said about Moss, Victoria British, Taiwan, etc.  We went
through it all, from parts labelled "genuine British Car Parts" and "made in
Taiwan" up and down the scale.  On  one occasion, I remember, I just couldn't
face the grinding wheel to clean up a batch of fasteners, so I ordered new
ones from Moss.  I think there were about 10 of them.  When they arrived 6
were okay and 4 looked worse than the ones in the parts bin.  I was annoyed
enough that I called them and asked them what they were going to do to make
it right, and to my surprise, they said they would put the replacement parts
in the same day mail--these apparently hand-picked because they looked great.
 They didn't even ask for the bad ones back.  Sometimes you gotta give em a
chance.

Annice & Bob
1960 Bugeye (Mk. IV in disguise) "The Sprite"
1966 Sprite Mk. III (Still in Boxes) "Trevor"