Annual Spring MG vs TR Rallye

To: Spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Annual Spring MG vs TR Rallye
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:13:28 -0400
Sponsored by the Philadelphia MG Club will occur on Sunday April 27,
2003. We will be meeting in Coopersberg, PA. Rt 309 and Fairmont Ave.
You can get there from I-276 by taking the Rt 309 exit north about 18
miles.

All British Marques are welcome. So if any of you all want to come help
us MG owners take back the prized Lucas Cup you are all welcome to
attend. Only an MG or TR club member is allowed to win the Lucas Cup.
But if you drive a Midget and win you get a free membership in the
Philly MG club ;-). (Don't tell the TR dudes I said that, I'll deny it)

Larry

PS for Allen - it starts the same, but ends completely different
--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  "Don't be afraid to ask dumb questions, they are a lot easier to
  handle than dumb mistakes.