winter beater all wheel drive Camry

To: "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: winter beater all wheel drive Camry
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 14:45:10 -0500
OK Youse guys...

I realize its a little too early to be thinkin' about this...

(and do you remember the days of the $100 winter beater?)

but a friend of mine in the Denver area just got an Audi A6, and is selling
his all wheel drive Camry. I think its about an '86. Has about 150,000 miles
on it. Runs great. Toyatoas run forever. New Michelins. New Sony CD player.
New trans. (5 spd I think). Has a cracked windshield, and a bad case of that
light blue metallic paint that always flakes off.

The all wheel drive Toyotas are hard to come by, and are like a mountain
goat in slippery weather.

He wants $800 firm for it.

Contact me if you're interested, and I'll see if I can provide any furthere
info.

WST