Re: winter beater all wheel drive Camry

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: winter beater all wheel drive Camry
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 16:33:04 -0400
For the lists info, this sounds like a decent deal to me. The all-trac Camrys
were made '88-'91 IIRC, and were 4 clyinder seans only. With a 5 speed it
should be a good ride. (the 4 cyl with the slushbox feels rather gutless, IMO)

For a price point, I bought my '89 Camry wagon (V6, Auto) for $1500 last June,
with 142K on it. It's now at 167K and shows no signs of stopping.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/

From "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson at thicko.com>