Re: Riviera blue

To: PilotRob@webtv.net
Subject: Re: Riviera blue
Date: Thu, 24 Apr 2003 15:50:08 -0400
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Heck, I come back from lunch (big steak Brad!)where I was testing out my latest
fully automatic assault rifle on house cats to be used as wheel chocks while
listening to the Dixie chicks latest re-do of all the best rock and roll songs
of the 60's on my chinese made 8 track walkperson....and find a new controversy
to wade into!

Piolt Bob, wanna join the pariah union?  Dues are cheap but romanesque
minorities nail your knees if you don't pay.

Come on Wist, don't be Pist...just filter us out!

Robert Houston
Transervicios S.A. de C.V.
915-592-2082