Re: need cylinder head

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need cylinder head
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 01:04:16 EDT
In a message dated 4/28/03 12:23:38 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
bushwacker4@zoomtown.com writes:

> This fellow sounds like he is trying to get a couple of cars back on the
> road. If I had something he needed, I would certainly try to help him out.

Actually this IS a business venture. If you read the comments for the 1100
head that is now being offered on e-bay by Corebuyer it reads:

We rebuild and sell Cylinder heads, over the years we have sold hundreds.
Since discovering ebay we have sold about 25 British and Datsun Roadster
heads on Ebay. We have not had one return or a complaint about them by any
Ebayer's, other than one being lost during shipping. On that ocassion we
immediately provided a refund back to the buyer. Tnx Andy

Not that I have a problem with people who are in the business of rebuilding
and selling parts for these cars. Actually where would we be without them.
But it would have been better if Corebuyer would have disclosed that he was
going to use the heads for resale.

David Oliner