Re: need cylinder head

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: need cylinder head
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 05:06:14 -0400 FILETIME=[6C7068B0:01C30D65]
David's absolutely correct,

Funny thing, about 2 weeks ago he wrote to the list

"need to buy a 1098 cyl head for my 1964 ah sprite..pls e mail me if u have
used one for sale i can have rebuilt...tnx joe will pay all shipping costs
also zip code 92316"

on April 20,  up on ebay show a 1098 head for sale, with the quote

"mg midget ah sprite 1100cc rebuilt cylinder head. Just in from the machine
shop, valve job, hot tanked, pressure tested and magged (no cracks), new
seals, valve guides and hardened seats installed, item will run on unleaded
fuel no problem, surfaced 0.003". Item removed from a 1964 midget we parted
out"

Hmmm, let me get this straight.......

Needs a head for his 64 Sprite, then sells one from a car he parted out.

And is high bidder for 4 other heads on Ebay now.

I agree David,
he should been upfront about it. Hell, some of us would have probably used
his company....

Brian S.
5? Bugeye under resto