Re: CYLINDER HEAD-corebuyer40

Subject: Re: CYLINDER HEAD-corebuyer40
Date: Thu, 01 May 2003 10:45:37 -0700
Cc: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Not saying Ken does not have legit beef with "corebuyer' - BUT I also
have purchased from "corebuyer" on Ebay & had a good experience; used
item exactly as described & quickly shipped. Just trying to be fair by
giving both good & bad experiences.

That said, I think folks like "corebuyer" should disclose their business
intentions upfront if they want to deal with the List. I have no problem
selling a used head to be machined & re-sold, but I would definitely
deal differently with a Retailer vs a Lister.

Just my $0.02

Jim Rogers
San Juan Capistrano, CA