Re: CYLINDER HEAD-corebuyer40

To: davriker <davriker@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: CYLINDER HEAD-corebuyer40
Date: Fri, 02 May 2003 11:11:29 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
davriker wrote:
I have purchased two items from corebuyer on ebay, an engine block, and a
crankshaft for a 1500.  Both items are suitable cores,and both were so
cheap, I couldn't pass them up.

Sure they were cheap.  He probably got them from other lists or even our list
under the pretense of getting HIS car running.  This is not the kind of supplier
I like to do business with.  If you'll notice, we have not heard from COREBUYER
to defend his actions.  I just can't deal with a supplier with these kind of
ethics.  What else is he misleading you about with your purchase?  I'm sure he
was quite well aware of the attitude of most list members when he put out the
word for these cores under false pretenses.  I'm sorry, but this type of
deceitful behavior just pisses me off.
Mike MacLean-60 Sprite