Re: free stuff!

To: Dbcooper292@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: free stuff!
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 18:31:52 EDT
Dbcooper292@aol.com writes:

> even I know I've got to spend another couple
> hundred to give her some pipes.

Not really, Mark.  A muffler shop can fashion a tailpipe for your under $20
bullet glasspack and the whole affair is under $80, $100 tops, and it sounds
and performs just great.  Others will chime in and talk about how great this
and that exhaust system is that costs severall hundred dollars, for sure.
But I went to 1 3/4" pipes and a 17" glasspack.  I constantly get compliments
as to how good my Midget sounds.

--David C.

In the spirit of "we cheap", but "we good" too.  8^)