Re: VIN Verification

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: VIN Verification
Date: Fri, 2 May 2003 23:30:57 -0400
That is the exact same thing as here. Have to purchase a license when you
title it, which means you have to have insurance on it and pay the taxes on
it. Then if you want to take it off the road, you have to get a certificate
from the State Police and turn in the license plate you just bought to the
State Police. Now you can cancel the insurance.  Every year you have to pay
the damn Non-Op fee or as you say, when you get ready to re-license it, sell
it to someone, have them title it and license it, then sell it back to you.
Or pay all the back license fees and penalties. Course they get their taxes
and title fee and lisence fee on every turn.

They got ya come and going in this state.