Re: evryone busy today? And help wanted

To: Charles Christ <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: evryone busy today? And help wanted
Date: Sun, 04 May 2003 21:53:31 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
I only did a brake job on my Bugeye.
Calipers, pads, new rear hose and rear shoes.
Then a rebleed and brake adjustment on PIECES followed by some routine
stuff like coolant change, new plugs, fixed the cig lighter, and still
am working on the radio. It needs a new one.
The A40 got a new fuel line since it sprung a leak, new plugs, and a
engine detail and body wash. Oh year, PIECES got waxed too.
I also washed the Jag and mowed the lawn.
With 3 for sure and now maybe 4 LBCs going to Sprite Spree, Yeah, I was
busy today.

Now the help wanted part...........

Daniel Stapleton called this morning, he wants to use the A40 so I had
to make sure it's up for the run.

If Stapleton uses the A40, I will have a logistics problem and could use
the help of any Philly area listers who wouldn't mind storing the A40
for a few days. He is departing from Philly Tuesday 5/21. I was
wondering if anybody could have him drive the A40 to their house and
take him and his wife and 2 kids to the airport Tuesday? I do not have
the time of his flight yet. I will pick up the A40 sometime in the near
future. It does not have to be garaged, it never was.
He is also arriving Monday eve at Philly and needs a ride to the meet.
Or if somebody wants to come and get the A40 from my house, meet Daniel,
Get him to the car and follow or lead him to the meet monday night, that
would be good too. I will have John Sprinzel and Mike Gigante driving my
2 spare Spridgets out Monday morning.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ