Re: evryone busy today?

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: evryone busy today?
Date: Sun, 4 May 2003 20:54:55 -0500
> whew!  from the lack-o-volume on the list today i guess that evryone is
out
> busy doing something (but me?) ??????

Yes indeed!
I, for one, was busy out breaking things on my Midget ;-) Otherwise known as
running in a club rally. Really a very nice route, unfortunately, I lost all
of the nuts holding the exhaust flange to the manifold, resulting in one
loud 1275 by the time I completed the rally. Fortunately, the rally ended
across the street from a store where I was able to procure the necessary
5/16"x18tpi nuts and washers, so I was able to drive home in relative
silence. One more thing to worry about next week.
David Lieb
Recalcitrant RWA Midgets