Re: evryone busy today? (no LBC)

To: cfchrist@earthlink.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: evryone busy today? (no LBC)
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:58:57 EDT
cfchrist@earthlink.net writes:

> whew!  from the lack-o-volume on the list today i guess that evryone is out
> busy doing something (but me?) ??????
> i'll be at allen's tomorrow morning pulling a jeep cylinder head.  then
> home
> ASAP to get the lawn manicured before a vet. appt. for our 2 kitens.

- - - - - - - - - - -

Well, chuck, yesterday I was out finalizng the Spree rally, which is called,
"Spree O'Three Rallee" officially.

I will be at work when chuck and my son Rich are pulling the head on his '93
Jeep Cherokee.  He has no compression on cyl. #6 and he isn't very
experienced in tearing an engine apart.   Once again, a lister comes to the
rescue!

Thanks again, chuck, and I'll be checking in at lunch time.

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)
'75 MG Midget (The Project)