Re: Interesting 1972?

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "davriker" <davriker@pacbell.net>
Subject: Re: Interesting 1972?
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 11:28:27 -0400
If you look under the bonnet and in the boot, you can still see the reinforcing
square sections of the 1500. My guess is that he cut back the bumper mounts
front and rear, and welded in early spridget rear wings and boot apron.
Definitely a 1500 shell.

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/