Re: Button Willow

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Button Willow
Date: Mon, 5 May 2003 09:03:39 -0700
I wanted to talk with them about their engine but every time I went by their
pit there was no one around. I guess that speaks well for the car as they
were never working on it.

I hope yours is as fast as that one is.

Come on out. The list has good people all up and down the coast that would
be willing to help you out.

Larry Miller