Re: Was Clubs, now FREE PARTS!

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Was Clubs, now FREE PARTS!
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 14:50:56 EDT
toyman@digitex.net writes:

> Usually exchanging parts for free if someone needs a bit here or there

- - - - - - - - - - -

Speaking of free parts...:-)...does anybody have an MG radio blanking plate
they want to sell cheep?  I had to pull the Mitsubishi radio out of the
Midget when I got rid of the Mitsubishi.  The Blaupunkt radio from the Mitsu
went into the Contour, but the Ford radio won't fit the Midget.  What do I
need a radio in the MG for anyway?

I know, that was more info than you really needed!

TIA,

Allen Hefner
Phila. Region SCCA Rally Steward
'77 MG Midget  (#51 FSP)