NOW: Stepchildren WAS: Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: Spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: NOW: Stepchildren WAS: Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Wed, 07 May 2003 12:09:40 -0500 (pop-1.dnv.wideopenwest.com)
There is a really sad aspect to this thread (sorry):

The Sprites say the Healey folks treat them like
stepchildren.
The Midgets    "    NAMGBR   "      "    "    "       "
The 1500s      "   Spridget  "      "    "    "       "

Now along comes David, who enters the list as a member of
the 3rd (and theoretically the most "stepchild-ish")
category, and he starts getting peppered with shotgun
pellets (whether he was the intended target or
not)[obligatory gun content], because of his association
with some of the other groups.

Now he feels like he's just tried to give a cat a pill and a
bath at the same time (without the benefit of
chain-mail).[obligatory cat/wheelchock content]

I hope David stuck around long enough to see the apologies.

Chris K.