Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: type79@ix.netcom.com
Subject: Re: FW: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 20:34:32 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
I take exception to that Larry.

He emails the list offering a room at Carlisle but only to NAMGBR members.

On a separate subject he criticizes car owners that go to a show without
joining
the sponsoring club.

There was more than a whiff of arrogance in those emails.

Let's at least be even-handed.

PS  I don't feel any shame because he left the list. Re-read my original
emails.

Jay Fishbein
Wallingford, CT
http://home.ix.netcom.com/~type79/

"Larry B. Macy, Ph.D." wrote:

>  those were some of
> the most virulent attacks I have EVER seen on this list, <snip>
>
> IMO shame on all of you.

THANKS A LOT YOU GUYS! I just stoped at Dave's house to see how his new
midget is coming along and was belted with tomatoes and yelling ( TAKE YOU
AND YOUR SPRIDGET FRIENDS AND DON'T COME AROWND HERE ANY MORE!!!)  The fact
is that Dave can take it just as much as the next guy.Some of what you have
seen said on the list have been bad enough to send anyone packing.Dave is not
afraid to put his views out there for all to see. What I don't understand and
dispise is the Emails off the list that he got. They are even more appalling
the on the list. If you don't have the balls to post what you think on the
list what give you the right to be a member of this or any other club. as for
his love for mg's there is no one more passionate. as for help no one has
helped me more. As for a choice between friend or list I'll stick with Dave
and SCREW THIS LIST!

George
76 midget
80 mgb project