Re: Le Mans (No LBC)

To: "Charles Christ" <cfchrist@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: Le Mans (No LBC)
Date: Fri, 9 May 2003 09:23:07 -0600
Cc: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, <midgetsprite@yahoogroups.com>
Chuck
Wow. From what I read, there were only 600 Saab  93Fs produced.
I'd cross hell and high water and give my left wheel nut to be a
co-driver! or even pit crew.
Besides thousands of euros, do you need a FIA license?
Where do I find out about the Le Mans vintage race requirements?
--
Jay Shaffer
ITC #66