Re: towing a bugeye

To: Patricia Sauthoff <trishasauthoff@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: towing a bugeye
Date: Fri, 09 May 2003 21:20:23 -0400
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Ours was an iffy fit on the older style Uhaul. We addded a couple pieces
of wood because it was a little narrower than the runners of the
trailer. You can probably fit it into one of the 6x12 or 14 utility jobs
with the wide tailgate and full floor like landscapers use, not sure if
all Uhauls have them. They don't have to know what your hauling in it.
I've seen one pushed inside one of the larger enclosed units also.

Dave & Bobbie
1960 AH3000 "Healey Bits"
1960 Bugeye "Little Bits" (See link below)
http://members.bellatlantic.net/~vze2z49v/bugeye.htm