RE: LBC but non-Spridget

To: "Spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: LBC but non-Spridget
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 14:15:09 -0700
Spridgeteers,

I finally got my Lotus 7 Twin Cam back this morning. Had just time enough to
see how much fun that car could be to drive... before I had an electrical
fire on my way back home from the race shop! Pulled off... could not turn
the engine off- ignition off, key out, engine was still running! I pulled
the wire at the coil, disconnected the battery...

If ever it turns out the damage is extensive (it looks that way)- and that
replacement is better than repair, can anybody on this list supply or know
where to get a suitable wiring loom?.. or are you guys making your own when
needed?

Jac in San Diego
---