getting ready for sprite spree?

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: getting ready for sprite spree?
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 17:13:21 -0400
ok , i have my bugeye on the trailer.   i just gave it a "quickie" clean up.
adjusted a loose generator belt, topped off the cooling system and took care
of the most offensive paint chips.  all i need to do monday morning is drop
the trailer on the ball and head west.
and! monday afternoon i'm doing an informal "tech session" question and
answer session on body work.   i'll bring some of my favorite tools and
explain their uses .  we are not welding anything together or grinding!  but
bring your questions!  i'll give it my best shot to give you the best
solution!

chuck.