Re: No LBC San Angelo Texas

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: No LBC San Angelo Texas
Date: Sat, 10 May 2003 15:23:06 -0700 (PDT)
RE:
> I am going to find myself in San Angelo Texas next
> week.......... what there might
> be to do for a couple
> days.  Any special places or restaurants in the
> area.  .............
> Mark
Mark,

Sad to say most other people have never heard of San
Angelo either. I have passed through there but can't
remember what was there. That is more of an negative
about the town than my memory.(which is not all that
great either) I bet it would be a good place to look
for Spridgets and parts tho. Seems like they lurk in
barns, etc. Be sure to take a photo of one so people
will know what you are talking about. I have had
difficulty explaining what a Spridget is when looking
for parts in this area. And Amarillo would be
considered truly sophisticated compared to San Angelo.
Oh, they do have a college there so there must be some
intelligent life. Be sure to tell someone where you
are going and when to expect you back. You can never
tell. Seriously. Is that banjos I hear in the
background?
Let me know if you run across any good cars, or things
to do for all that matter. It's boring here.
Good luck, bill b.