Re: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Now Clubs WAS "A little blue thing in my driveway"
Date: Sun, 11 May 2003 09:28:52 -0500
<<<<<I was in AHCUSA from 98 to 2000. I found that they also have limited
Sprite content in their publication>>>>>

Hi all,

I'm not a Sprite owner at the present (although I probably will be someday),
I do understand many of your comments.  But you do have to put things into
perspective.  These clubs are not run by large publishing companies who pay
professional writers to submit content.  Austin-Healey Magazine, for
instance, is run by a group of volunteers who are enthusiastic about
anything having to do with Donald Healey.  The club is supported by
enthusiastic dues paying members who can also help support the marque by
submitting content.  Whether it's technical, historical, or a personal
experience you've had with their "Healey", I gaurantee it's of interest to
the rest of us.  If there is no Sprite content submitted, then who's to
blame?  Nothing submitted, then nothing gets published.  The editor of A-H
Magazine is a Sprite enthusiast, so I'm sure he'd love to hear from
you......

Scott Helms - Historian AHCUSA