Re: Back on line-No LBC

To: "James Kleemeyer" <jkk@adams.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back on line-No LBC
Date: Tue, 13 May 2003 09:27:04 -0700
Jim,

Sorry to hear of the devastation, but glad you came out through the ordeal
in good shape.

I remember at the age of seven, hiding in the basement of my home in
Detroit as a funnel cloud formed overhead. We were lucky as the storm
dissipated before anything more serious developed. Having lived in San
Francisco for 30 years now, I've been though several earthquakes and was
here for the devastation in 1989. I fortuantely suffered very little damage
but this area was a mess for a long time afterwards.

Gerard