Tie rod end problems

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Tie rod end problems
Date: Sat, 17 May 2003 10:45:49 -0700 FILETIME=[276CE630:01C31C9C]
I am having a hell of a time getting the correct tie rod ends from Moss.
They sent me these stubby little things that don't even come close to
hooking up. My question is, am I doing something wrong because when I called
the sales guy went to the warehouse and said the whole bin is full of this
tie rod end all marked with the same part number. With the stering wheel
centerd, the wheel will not even come close to hooking up unless it is in a
hard right turn postion.(The left wheel that is) I didn't save the old ones
but am quite sure they were much longer than the ones I am getting. I think
they are sending early model ones but am not 100% sure because I don't have
the old ones to verify. Please, am I crazy or what?
TIA,
Jim
79 Midget

Show your love...Share your love