Have a great week....

To: buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net, tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu
Subject: Have a great week....
Date: Sun, 18 May 2003 15:20:15 -0700 FILETIME=[A85135E0:01C31D8B]
I went to the store the other day, I was only in there for about 5
minutes and when I came out there was a damn motorcycle cop writing a
parking ticket. So I went up to him and said, 'Come on buddy, how about
giving a guy a break?'
He ignored me and continued writing the ticket.
So I called him a pencil necked nazi. He glared at me and started
writing another ticket for having bald tires!!
So I called him a horses ass. He finished the second ticket and put it
on the car with the first.
Then he started \writing a third ticket!! This went on for about 20
minutes, the more I abused him, the more tickets he wrote.
But I didn't give a damn. My car was parked around the corner...

WFO