Front end help

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Front end help
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 06:40:27 -0700 FILETIME=[3505A8B0:01C31E0C]
After putting the front end back together I find that the new tie-rod ends
seem too small. With the steering wheel centered in order to hook them up
the left wheel is doing a hard right and the right wheel a slight right
turn. I set them at the same place and did the measurement stated in the
book between them. Can someone tell me what, if anything, I might be doing
wrong? I didn't touch the steering rack but everything else has been
renewed. I checked with Moss and they seem sure I got the correct tie-rod
ends, even though they seem much shorter than originals. These measure 3
1/2" overall.
TIA,
Jim
79 Midget