Re: Front end help

To: "Brent Wolf" <wolfbj@prodigy.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front end help
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 20:26:15 -0400
i could be mistaken but aren't the two tie rods a difrent diameter material?
earlier being bigger diameter and later being a smaller diameter and in
adition isn't there a difrence in the diameter of the tie rod end's stud
that goes into the steering arm?   something strikes me about this that i'm
unable to recall without having to dig out a few racks and compare ?

chuck