Sprite Spree International Thanks

To: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Sprite Spree International Thanks
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 21:34:31 -0400
I just wanted to say a special thank you to all out international
Sprite Spree attendees.
John Sprinzel, no need to tell you who he is/was
Tony Benetto owner of the Bugeye Barn in Australia
Mike Gigante, Rally driver from down under and a list member
Russel Cox, employed at the Healey Factory in Oz
Daniel Stapleton, author of 3 preformance Spridget books. England
We also had guests from Cananda and Nova Scotia (listers too)

Thanks guys for helping make out meet more enjoyable.
Spridget people are the best world wide. I knew this but was also told
this by some of our international guests.
I still think Russel should have had the Carlisle mileage award, I mean
15,000 miles to get to a swamp meet!

I have vowed to make an Australian Sprite meet in a couple years.
I will be there for sure.
--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ