Re: sportin wood

To: "Wm. Severin Thompson" <wsthompson@thicko.com>, "Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>, "Team-Thicko@Autox.Team.Net" <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: sportin wood
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 13:37:58 -0500
I'm not sure we all mumbled this in unison, but here goes.... wanker.

But seriously, it is VERY cool. .... and very, very light. I think whatever
mounting hardware  you sort out will outweigh the thing. Heck, a 5 dollar
bag of grade 8 hardware from Farm and Fleet is heavier.
Have you figured out how you will get in with it on?  I mean I've seen your
"amended" entry procedure in Redarse, but I have to believe the new top is
even lower, yes?

         ppp c.