Re: Sprites+Carlisle=RAIN

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Sprites+Carlisle=RAIN
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 22:06:14 -0500
> >  You should plan on 2008.... even if your
> > Sprite is a Midget. All are welcome.....
>
> In keeping with the "It always rains for Spridget weekend" theory,
> plus the fact that I will be driving 3,000 miles, I might plan to make the
trip with
> hardtop attached. Since this will guarantee 3 days of sunshine for
everyone, is
> there somewhere the hardtop can be stored for the duration of the
festivities?

Kate, I saw someone carrying a lovely Bugeye hardtop into their hotel room
at Sprite Spree. For me it was easier just to put up the soft top for the
first couple hundred miles each way.
If you drive 3000 miles to Spree 08, you will certainly eclipse this year. I
had the furthest distance for actually driving a Spridget there with a lousy
743 miles.
The "even if your Sprite is a Midget" line was very true.
David Lieb
RWA Midgets