Re: Sprites+Carlisle=RAIN

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Sprites+Carlisle=RAIN
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:10:41 -0700
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
> You can stick it in our barn near there...just outside Reading,PA.

Like Frank said, it would more than likely be just fine in the parking lot,
plus there would
be willing & unwilling bodies to help me install it.  2008 is a long time from
now.  I might
even find a tonneau that fits between now & then.  Heck, I might even get brave
enough to
install a soft top! What I would really like to do is leave home early enough
to stop in NC &
visit my cousin and run up to NY & VT to see family & friends. That way, if the
weather turned
bad, I could just stop & throw the cover on it. I seriously doubt that would
dare to happen
though, as I never experience bad weather when I go cross country in the
Midget. I'm getting
all excited already!!!! How many more days?
Kate