Sprite Spree revisited

To: spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Sprite Spree revisited
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 19:20:03 -0700 (PDT)
Hey list,

I'd like to thank everybody at Sprite Spree for being so friendly and gracious.
Although I couldn't fly in from the west coast until Wednesday, I can't express
what a fabulous time I had meeting folks, poking in, around and under all the
great cars. Enough can not be said for the job that Rick, Cindy and their two
son did, Thankyou.

Thanks Willy Thompson, Mike Weeks and Alan Fisher for making me feel welcome,
letting me hang with you,  letting me ride with you and making me feel like an
old friend. You guys were great company and loads of fun.

Thanks to Frank for letting me pick his brain and the use of his car for the
breakfast run and pictures on Thursday. (I defy anybody on the list to find a
nicer, more standup of guy than Frank.)

Thanks to Peter Caldwell and Daniel Stapelton for their patience in putting up
with my thousand or so questions I had about my yet to be completed car. ( I
believe I had both Frank and Peter cornered in the regalia room until after
1:00 in the morning asking questions one night!)

A special thanks to Geoff Muttart from Novia Scotia for sharing the expense of
the hotel room with me sight unseen.  There couldn't be a better fellow to
hangout, have a beer with. It'll certainly be hard to find a nicer car than
Geoff's after he's finished. ( I hope the drive home went well. I had the
flights from hell but Cap'n Bob will verify when you fly as an employee getting
home can be more good luck than a good job benefit sometimes.)

Thanks to  David Leib, Chuck, the Real Larry and the rest of the folks I
haven't mention for making me feel welcome. Hell, I even had a blast slushing
around the Carlisle Swamp Meet for 6 or 7 hours on Friday in the rain!!

I've already marked my calendar for '08. David will have to drive from Chicago
through Miami to beat my mileage in '08!
:-) :-)

If you missed Sprite Spree '03 ...
well you missed it!
What a good experience, thanks all!