Re: Sprite Spree revisited

To: Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net>
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree revisited
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 11:42:10 -0700 (PDT)
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Kate,

Yeah, that too. I managed to miss most but there was one that was big enough
for the car to fall into that had a Mcdonalds at the bottom. ;-)

Larry Pitts

Gary & Kathryn Bales <kgb2@centurytel.net> wrote:

> I only have one question, how to you east coast guys find your way anywhere?
>..

That's a good question. Obviously, the average citizen did not study navigation
with our favorite Cap'n.

> .. around the corner, through the woods, over the river... hell, I'm in the
>next state!

And what do you think of the potholes? During my all too short period of
residence in Upstate NY, I learned that they are there for a valid and very
important reason. The various police agencies use them as a DUII identification
tool. Sober drivers are swerving around as they would on a slalom course, while
the drunks are going up & down. This is especially effective at night.

I am really looking forward to 2008. Hope I am able to make it.

Kate