Leak from pressure fail switch

To: spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Leak from pressure fail switch
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 15:45:23 -0400
I just installed a rebuilt brake master cylinder and was able to bleed the
front without a hitch.  The rear would not go because no fluid was flowing
out of the rear channel of the master  (I9m working on that now).  However
my pressure fail switch now leaks through the middle with peddle pressure.
Is this because there is no pressure in one of the lines, or is the switch
buggered in some way?  How do I check if it works OK?  The warning light on
the dash never worked before so I9m not sure if it actually functioned
before the work, but at least it didn9t leak.
TIA
Mike Gagne