Re: Leak from pressure fail switch

To: "Michel R. Gagne" <mgagne@unc.edu>, spridget list <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Leak from pressure fail switch
Date: Fri, 23 May 2003 15:19:24 -0500
Mike,
         There should be no pressure at the part of the switch assembly
where the plastic electrical switch goes. The electrical part is not leak
proof. If there is fluid leaking then maybe the shuttle, or piston, is way
too far at one end, instead of the middle. Or the o-rings may be leaking.
         If the shuttle is off center, it may be blocking the rear circuit.
That would explain both problems.
         Gotta run.   It's a start.
         Peter
=