re: CKing's update

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: CKing's update
Date: Sat, 24 May 2003 16:56:07 -0400
Heh, when I started this, I figured "all I have to do is" put some floors in,
get it running, and I'll have fun by the summer, and do a "rolling
restoration". I didn't think I'd be able to do a full stripdown restoration.
Two plus years later, I can at least say it's rolling now! :) I'm aiming to get
it done by September, but we'll see...

-=Chris

Chris King   - cbking@alum.rpi.edu
http://mywebpages.comcast.net/kvcbk/