Re: CKing's update

To: "Spridgets" <Spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: CKing's update
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 12:54:40 -0400
I'm hoping to pay someone to get the Sprite welded together this summer.
She's been sitting and waiting for about 3? years now.  My original plan of
attack was to pull a few parts off, either when there was bad weather for a
weekend or during the off season, clean them up and put them back on.  All
was going well.  Then I pulled off that fender and found a hole, decided it
needed proper fixing, and there she sits.  I've moved since and I haven't
had much time for hobbies.  Two and a half years after moving, I'm still not
properly settled in.  ( Be wary of buying a handyman special. It really cuts
into your free time.  : ) )

The update on the Midget's original engine ( in the shop ) is that there is
no update.  Still waiting.

Robert D.