Re: Help Wanted no LBC

To: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Subject: Re: Help Wanted no LBC
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 17:56:31 -0700
Cc: spridgets <spridgets@autox.team.net>
> I'm gonna build an ARK! Also anybody know where to buy gopher wood?

You don't want gopher wood. I have trees here that are experienced water trees.
Two giant sequoias that have lived in water all their lives. What would be even
better, if you can get it, would be fir from the Oregon inland sea. All trees
cut
from this forest are shipped to Japan. The cull wood that the Japanese will not
use is plenty good enough for us Americans.

Obligatory Cap'n Bob content:

American Airlines has laid off its higher-paid veteran pilots, although the
airline insists that all of the replacement pilots are, to use the airline's
term, "human". (Quote from Dave Barry's column)

Kate