a sign ya missed frank!

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: a sign ya missed frank!
Date: Sun, 25 May 2003 20:45:13 -0400
ya shoulda been paying more attention to the meeting of moses and christ!
now yer behind by at least 20 days and must get someone to gofer the wood!
(not gopher wood!  silly!)   too darn irresistable to pass up!  ROFLMAO!!!!!

chuck.
yeah so i was born in december in bethlehem(pennsylvania) and my dad is
joseph and my grandmother was mary!  and nazereth is just up the road from
where i was born.......so, whatya trying ta tell me?  i saw moses in
hershey.....?  what's up with dat?  LOL!   ...c.