Re: Sprite Spree Photo page

To: <mg@sgi.com>
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree Photo page
Date: Tue, 27 May 2003 22:10:08 -0400
Cc: <Willy@thompsoncarpentry.com>, <dbl@chicagolandmgclub.com>, <BugeyeJR@aol.com>, <d.carpenter7@verizon.net>, "spridgets" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Darn trailer ;-)

And here I was alughing with you about the 2 wheel autoX drive in
pieces. That shot Brian took of me sans swaybar link ain't a lot better
;-)  (It's the only RB Midget on the Autox)

As Mike Weeks put, Most fun you can have in a Spridget (with your
clothes on).

Here is a little movie (you will need QuickTime to see it) from the
Autox.

It has an appropriate tune ;-)

http://homepage.mac.com/lmacy/spree_autox.mov

Larry

--
Larry B. Macy, Ph.D.
macy@bbl.med.upenn.edu

  I have great faith in fools - my friends call it self-confidence.
  - Edgar Allen Poe