Re: Sprite Spree Photo page

To: mg@sgi.com
Subject: Re: Sprite Spree Photo page
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 16:28:39 EDT
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Mike,

Thanks for hosting the photos.  Looks like it will be a fortnight before I
can e-mail mine.

A lot of the photos are very good.  Did I miss Frank drive under the
semi-trailer, was it stationery??????/

Thanks to Brian for taking some pictures of ME.  I spend so much time the
other side of the camera I almost never in any photos.

Was the Judson the one on Dean Hedin's car or like in 98, was there another
Judson car as well?

Daniel1312